Residential retreat package
We tailor our service, and hence our charges, on your exact requirements in terms of numbers of participants, duration of stay and the specific service or facilities you want.
Our Retreat Service seems to suit most of our clients' requirements. It allows you to have a relaxed atmosphere, so that you, as the group organiser, can then focus fully on the programme, confident that all the logistics of the venue are taken care of and the course participants feel welcomed and lovingly served.
The Retreat Service offers the following:
- The use of activity and meeting rooms as agreed beforehand. We service these conference areas in a way that complements your use of the premises. Standard conference equipment such as overhead projectors and flip-chart easels is included. Naturally, you have access to all of the common spaces of Buckland Hall, including the Main Lounge, toilets, snooker room and gardens. Please review the page on Conference Facilities
- Accommodation in our delightful bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. Every three days of your event, the rooms are simply serviced and towels changed.
To view bedrooms, please see First & Second Floors of the Visual Tour.
- Full catering, which includes breakfast, morning coffee and biscuits, a two-course lunch, afternoon tea and three-course evening dinner.'
- Access to a telephone, fax machine, photocopier and computer although additional charges must be made for use of these amenities. It is possible to set up a small office arrangement for larger groups.
- Every event has its own particular requirements and we enjoy discussing your needs so that we can provide the precise service you want for your event.
Our rates are carefully calculated to reflect your exact requirements and will vary according to numbers of participants, duration of the session, level of service and any specific needs and special arrangements. There may also be discounts available for certain dates and late bookings.
The best way to finalise a price is to chat with us over the phone. However, if you want a rough estimate of the charges for your planned event, please use our no-obligation Email Estimate Enquiry Form.